We work with leading healthcare organizations to transform virtual physical therapy. We empower our members to get back out there on their terms, with a personalized program that reduces medical costs, improves workplace productivity, and optimizes clinical and functional outcomes.
The MSK problem
At any one time, 50% of U.S. adults have a musculoskeletal (MSK) condition or injury. MSK issues take a social, emotional, and physical toll on patients. The costs of MSK account for 5.76% of the national GDP and 364M lost workdays per year.
- Basis in scientific and medical evidence.
- 180+ pathways, designed by our clinical team to treat any body part.
- Coverage spanning all points of recovery.
- Conservative treatment.
- Chronic condition management.
- Preoperative rehabilitation.
- Surgical recovery.
- Ongoing clinical oversight from a dedicated PT.
- Regular interaction with a behavior change coach.
- Support from our clinical and technical teams, including pathway personalization.
- Patient management dashboard for care managers and other providers.
- App available 24/7 on mobile or desktop.
- Customized in-app physical therapy exercise sessions.
- Evidence-based exercise selection and recovery recommendations.
- Instructional videos and tips on condition management.
- Continuous personalization based on member feedback.
How RecoveryOne works
To get started, members meet by phone or video chat with a RecoveryOne physical therapist or choose digital self-service.
Physical therapy exercise sessions—complete with guided and instructional videos, progress tracking, and self-care tips—are available within the app anywhere, anytime.
Support along the way
As members work toward recovery, licensed PTs and health coaches provide one-on-one support as needed, via in-app messaging, email, phone, and video chat.